Enjoy the serene beauty of The Japanese House and Garden for your next event.
The Japanese House and Garden offers site rental, photography rental and can host sit down events in the area surrounding The Japanese House. For larger parties, a short 1 minute walk to our tented Sakura Pavilion offers room to spread out.
- Events Rental Fee: $600 per hour, with a 2 hour minimum
- Photography Fee: $300 per hour for Public Session $600 for Private Session
- Tea Ceremony: Varies, $700 and up
- Koto Player: $300 for 2 hours
- Corporate Events: Pricing available, please contact for details
- Parking: Free
- The Japanese House has partnered with Zento Izakaya and sister company Fine Palate, offering culinary teams with fine dining roots from some of the most exclusive restaurants in the world. Bringing a superior level of creativity and flavor to their menus, their commitment to excellence, in both Japanese and non-Japanese cuisine, is unrivaled in the Philadelphia area. Contact Vm@zentocatering.com or FinePalate12@gmail.com to get menu info and pricing
- Weddings at The Japanese House and Garden are an unforgettable experience. Seated in our 17th century Japanese Guest House, guests will gaze out at one of the most renowned Japanese gardens in the entire country. Against this incredible backdrop, ceremonies unfold in the evening twilight, peaceful and elegant. We are able to accommodate parties of all sizes, and our preferred caterer, Zento and Fine Palate, offers unparalleled service and food. We have several options available for receptions. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out availability and details.
- Mondays and Tuesdays are perfect for Corporate Retreat days at The Japanese House! Enjoy a relaxed meeting on our beautiful veranda, overlooking our exquisite Hill and Pond Viewing Garden. We offer packages for half days and full days, complete with catered meals and gift bags full of Japanese crafted wares. We have space for multiple meetings, as well as A/V equipment available. Contact email@example.com to plan your next business event!
Access and Capacity
- Site capacity – Ceremonies: 75
- Site capacity – cocktails / light reception: 100 and up, situation dependent
- Site capacity – dinner reception: varies, situation dependent
- Handicapped accessible: No
- A.V. equipment available: Yes
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!