Enjoy the serene beauty of The Japanese House and Garden for your next event.
The Japanese House and Garden offers site rental, photography rental and unique reception options.
- Wedding/Events Site Rental Fee: $600 per hour, with a 2 hour minimum
- Photography Fee: $300 per hour for Public Session $600 for Private Session
- Tea Ceremony: Varies, $700 and up
- Koto Player: $300 for 2 hours
- Corporate Events: Pricing available, please contact for details
- Parking: Free
- Our preferred caterers for the 2015 season are Poi Dog, Cricket Catering and Stephen STARR Events. We are thrilled to be working with all of them. Please visit our catering page for sample menus and pricing information. Contact Genevieve for more details firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weddings at The Japanese House and Garden are an unforgettable experience. Seated in our 17th century Japanese Guest House, guests will gaze out at one of the most renowned Japanese gardens in the entire country. Against this incredible backdrop, ceremonies unfold in the evening twilight, peaceful and elegant.
- Mondays and Tuesdays are perfect for Corporate Retreat days at The Japanese House! Enjoy a relaxed meeting on our beautiful veranda, overlooking our exquisite Hill and Pond Viewing Garden. We offer packages for half days and full days, complete with catered meals and gift bags full of Japanese crafted wares. We have space for multiple meetings, as well as A/V equipment available. Contact email@example.com to plan your next business event!
Access and Capacity
- Site capacity – Ceremonies, cocktails, light reception: 70
- Handicapped accessible: No
- A.V. equipment available: Yes
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!